To create an organization that is recognized in all its facets as the best available in the marketplace, providing UK and European health and wellbeing outlets with affordable and truly organic health remedies for chronic diseases. We are unwavering in our commitment towards life-long learning, so that we continually expand our knowledge and experience base as individuals and as a Team. We will be generous in sharing all that we can usefully pass on, so that with candor and confidence we may describe ourselves as a “Contributing Organization”.
To source locally produced health remedies from Kenya that are of International standard and export quality by teaming up with people who are faithful to our core values and by:
• Understanding our customer’s needs, so as to design or adapt our products and services accordingly.
• Creating win-win scenarios with our customers.
• Offering cost effective health remedies.
• Ensuring that all proceeds from the sale of our remedies benefit the local Kenyan communities at a "grass roots level".
• Reviewing our policies and procedures so that we continually focus on meeting the terms of our mission. In the process we expect to learn from our customers and to adjust our approach accordingly, so that in time we become the preferred supplier in our market place.
Our logic is to create an Organization whose members are proud to be part of Ones Health. We recognize that our people are the source of our strength and that no part of our mission statement can be accomplished without their commitment and loyalty. They determine our reputation, vitality and performance. We will therefore develop mutually rewarding relationships that are grounded in open, accurate and timely communications. Teamwork and mutual trust will be the route to enhanced productivity and business performance. Furthermore, we will provide our people with the means to personal development through career progression and through training programs. We will listen to their views about the conduct of our services, the organization and our performance in general.